Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

WEALTH CREATION

Over the years I have heard people say that you cant create wealth over night. Well, to me I think it depends how you look at the issue. In the sort run you could create temporary wealth overnight, and it depends on how you use that wealth you have got. If well invested, you could create long lasting wealth, but it is also so easy to lose it all.

I have met many people fronting different theories about wealth creation, but I have come to conclude that wealth creation is a gradual process. It takes a lot of discipline, sacrifice and patience coupled with research. If you started small and watched your wealth grow from a $1 per day to 5$ per day and before you know it you are making hundreds of dollars per day.

With this you can now say that you have succeeded in the wealth creation process.